29/3/07

god bless us

made the first presentation. Before stepping into Alice Hoy, i went to the toilet, looking at myself when washing hands and brushing tangled,damp bangs by fingers. I've never given much thought to how i would die, but i could feel it by then. The tutor smiled in a friendly way as if he sauntered forward to kill me. Words flied away at the beginning. Fortunately, they didn't abandon me all the time. I was talking like an animal without soul. The sea water came over my knee, my breast, my neck, even almost submerged my eyes. Suddenly i was pulled back into reality by the laughters. Guys thought our restaurant name YO!SUSHI was funny due to the name of our group member called YOSHI, the biggest shareholder. A bit relieved, kept talking in a more relaxing way. I didn't get the point of the words "great done" of the tutor, coz Aussies were never stingy about appraising a common stone.at least, we are done, temporarily.
can't remember how long the stove hasn't been ignited. pizza,chocolate,yoghourt and gelato take up all my dinners. become lazier and lazier....the excuse was to save time and energy for the damned sake of study.should cook sth at weekends....

1 comment:

lzhao said...

stay asleep at 3:41,
post a meaningless comment...