8/6/07

生平第一次笔录.....

STATEMENT

Name: ******

STATES:
My name is ***** and I am a 22 year old student. I reside in an address known to police.

On Thursday the 7th of July, 2007, I was at home and had to go to Melbourne University. I left my address and started walking down Lygon Street towards the city. I was on the pavement on the side of the road where there are tall buildings.

At about 1.00 p.m. I was about ten meters passed the Vic Roads building when I saw a male sitting on a bench. This male looked in my direction then stood up and walked towards me as I passed him. He walked in front of me and said.

" Excuse me, give me all your money"
I said, "sorry"

He said, 'Give me your money, if you don't want to get hurt."

I said, " Are you threatening me?"

He said." Yes."

I stood there for about five seconds. I was confused and didn't know what to do.

He said, "Give me all your money."

I said, " How much do you want?"

He said, "All your money"

I didn't do anything.

He said, "Quick your wallet, if you don't want to get stabbed"

I took my wallet out of my bag and gave him all the notes from it. It was $30. He took the money with his right hand. I then quickly walked away towards the city.

When I was about fifty meters away I looked back. This male was still there standing on the pavement. I walked to Melbourne University. Once there I telephoned the police via my mobile phone and told them what had happened. I said that I would go to the C Police Station and report the robbery.

I went to the C Police Station and reported the robbery to police.

At the time of the robbery there no people around apart from passing traffic. Also the male kept his left hand in his jeans pocket all the time and that I did not see any knife.

I describe the male as having dark skin and being in his early twenties. about 5'7" tall with a medium build. He was wearing a woollen beanie, a red jacket and jeans. I would recognise this male again.

I was afraid for my safety during the robbery and was scared at what this male would do to me. I did not give anyone permission to take my money and threaten me.



signature: _________

No comments: